Bandwidth Controller Enterprise 1.20 + Serial
Bandwidth Controller Enterprise – Bandwidth management and traffic shaping software. It helps you take control of your network traffic by limiting the data rates of all traffic flowing through your server. No client software needed. Bandwidth Controller is probably the smartest solution for bandwidth management thanks to the advanced features it offers beside the usual transfer rate limitations: custom settings for one or more IP classes, MAC addresses or address groups. Its very simple interface makes Bandwidth Controller the best choice on the market for both advanced and novice users who want to control and monitor their network traffic.
Guaranteed Bandwidth Levels
Service Level Agreements are implemented using rules that specify a minimum allocation for applications and protocols. These guaranteed bandwidth levels provide a consistent stream for applications such as VoIP that require a minimum level of bandwidth to function correctly.
Bandwidth can be assigned on a percentage or ratio basis, giving specified users and protocols a greater allocation depending on their needs and characteristics. With this feature it is not necessary to set hard limits as the internet bandwidth is divided based on the available bandwidth at the time.
Dynamic Batch Rules
The dynamic rule feature makes it possible to process an entire group of users with just a single entry. This saves manually creating separate rules for each user, saving time and reducing complexity for administrators.
It also provides automated bandwidth distribution policies for user groups, giving each user equal bandwidth only while they are actively using the internet resource.
What’s New in This Release:
· Increased global queue size from 500 to 4096 packets. There are two global queues per adapter, one for send and one for receive. So each adapter now has a total queue size of 8192 packets.
· Increased maximum number of rules from 25 to 200 for standard edition.
· Fixed invalid “maximum user’s reached” warning when starting service.
· Fixed error when creating a rule from a connection in the traffic window (was unable to fill endpoint addresses).
· Fixed error when changing a rule endpoint from an address or address group to ‘any’.
· Fixed dynamic statistics displaying both directions instead of just the direction for the rule it applied to.
· Fixed service and client running two processes each, they are now integrated into a single service process and a single client executable process. Was causing an error of “A service process other than the one launched by the Service Control Manager connected …” when starting the service..