Changes in DT 4.30.4 compared to the previous version 4.30.3:
DAEMON Tools is an advanced application for Microsoft Windows which provides one of the best optical media emulation in the industry. DAEMON Tools enables you to use your CD/DVD images as if they were already burned to CD/DVD.
– SPTD 1.62;
– Full Windows 7 support;
– Windows Sidebar gadget for easy accessing of general DAEMON Tools Lite features;
– DAEMON Tools Lite Panel was removed;
– GUI redesign and improvement;
– No need in “Run as Administrator” option for the first DAEMON Tools Lite start;
– Revised License pages in Setup;
– Languages updates.
– Problem with image mounting from RAID volumes larger than 2 Tb;
– Some issues with opening image file on mounting;
– Showing Wait Dialog in command line mode;
– Inability to mount *.mdf image without *.mds file;
– Problem with SPTD installation from DAEMON Tools Lite setup in silent mode;
– Some minor bugs.