Towards Female Orgasm guide
Unlike men, women need a lot of prerequisites and requirements to produce orgasm sexual relations. This is where the male partner took the role of many. What should be understood and performed male partner before, when in progress, and after the ritual husband and wife?
According to Elvira dr.Sylvia Detri, Sp.KJ, from the Department of Psychiatry FKUI, Jakarta, there are several factors that support to orgasm can be achieved by a woman, among others:
1. Couples who really liked, loved, loved.
2. Romantic experienced before and during intercourse. To achieve this atmosphere, several hours or even days before the couple can provide the words gentle, flattering, and leads to a romantic atmosphere.
3. A comfortable environment. For example, the bedroom is quiet and comfortable. The dim lights and soft music can help create a comfortable atmosphere in the bedroom.
4. Feel wanted and loved. This feeling is very much needed a woman. Of behavior and body language can be known whether the husband or partner really wants or pleases him.
5. Male partner to understand how to stimulate certain areas that make partner aroused, for example, the clitoris or breasts. This depends on each individual. To find out about it, he can ask and discuss to the woman or wife. He should also not make stimulation of the areas that are not preferred partner.
6. A good flow of natural lubrication. A woman will be more comfortable if you can experience natural lubrication. But when you’re not able, for example at the time of menopause, this can be overcome with a synthetic lubricant fluids, such as jelly with various existing brands.
If all the above efforts have been made, believe a woman will be helped to achieve orgasm.