Want to Get Pregnant? Follow These 8 Tips Here
If the baby is looked forward to not come, Morula IVF Jakarta Director and Deputy Director of the Jakarta Bundamedik Healthcare System, Dr. Ivan R. Here gives tips for you. Try these tips to get successful pregnancy.
1. If you and your spouse is currently taking birth control pills, stop the pill consumption.
2. Wait up to 3 times the cycle period so that the body re-adapt after stop taking the pill before trying to conceive.
3. Besides supported by vitamin, nutritional and health supplements, do unprotected sex while ovulating. Sperm cells can survive in the reproductive tract for 2-3 days.
4. A good time to have sex every day is a few days before ovulation. For example, if women generally ovulate on day 14, both for having sex on days 12, 13 and 14 of the menstrual cycle.
5. In addition, if the time is right, orgasm in women may help conception. Remember that normal to wait until more than 12 months before pregnancy occurs.
6. Mental conditions also play an important role in preparing the body to contain. If you are mentally unstable and emotionally from depression or stress, it will be difficult to contain. Therefore, it is important to create a good environment, so that the people closest to assist during this process.
7. Well, at the time of your period 1 day late, try an early pregnancy test to find out whether your efforts have borne some fruit.
8. If the business you and your partner do not succeed, do not give up. Consult a doctor and continue to repeat these steps over each month until you successfully contained.
Difficulty having children is a fear and anxiety of every married couple. And it is not necessarily a permanent failure. With a little knowledge and healthy lifestyle changes, can be right answers to have children!